Interested In Joining?
Come join one of the most interesting and rewarding hobby groups around!
Meet lots of interesting people who share a common interest!
Learn about our American farming history and the important role that machinery played.
Annual membership is $20.00 which includes a monthly newsletter and admission to our annual show.
Lifetime memberships are also available with the funds from this dedicated to development of the buildings on our grounds.
Lifetime memberships range from $250 up to the Diamond membership of $500.
To join, contact Lorrie Getman, Secretary at 254 Hubbard St., South Haven, MI 49090. 269-637-5077
Diamond Lifetime Members:
- Ken Funk (deceased), Oscar Funk (deceased) (1995)
- Norman Funk (deceased) (1995)
- Don (deceased) & Lorrie Getman (1995)
- Vern (deceased) & Carol Getts (1995)
- Roger & Kris Blough (1995)
- Pat & Kim Ingalls (1995)
- Robert (deceased) & Helen (deceased) Ingalls (1995)?
- Dale & Caterina Kenworthy (1995)
- Fred and Judy Krizan (1995)
- Joe and Belva Lou Krizan (1995)
- John Krizan (1995)
- Bob & Evelyn Spies (1995)
- Larry & Peggy (deceased) Weniger (1995)
- Randy Sweet (1996)
- Ray & Beverly Mak (1998)
- Steven & Ashley Spies (1998)
- Bob Nowak (1998)
- Al (deceased) & Frances (deceased) Wood (1998)
- Gerald & Sylvia Wasco (1999)
- Fred & Ruth Holzwarth (1999)
- Ken (deceased) & Mary (deceased) Butcher (1999)
- Al and Pauline Hoadley (1999)
- Billie and Colonel (deceased) Russell (2001)
- Dan Dove (2001)
- John & Barb Bury (2003)
- Greg Downing (2007)
- Milo Holroyd (2007)
- Karl & Novella Barden (2008)
- Ronald & Phyllis Bodtke (2010)
- Roger & Kim Stokes (2012)
- Bettesue Weniger (2016)
- Christina Weniger (2016)
Congrats & Thanks
Special thank you to everyone who has donated to the museum this year. As a non-profit organization of volunteers, the museum relies on support from its members, friends and the community. Monies from donations are used for special projects like moving the Stephenson Barn to the property and for the operation and maintenance of the museum.